Why is Cell Service Terrible in Napa
bradke32
Enthusiast - Level 1

I find it hard to believe as a longtime Verizon customer that cell coverage in an area that has 5 million tourists visit every year would be so poor. We live in Napa and there are several locations in the city where I never get coverage. In addition, I frequently have connection issues while at home and have people tell me they called and received voicemail and there is no history of the calls. I will certainly not be renewing my contract.

Labels (1)
Re: Why is Cell Service Terrible in Napa
Weth
Legend

NIMBY

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the service where you need it when you need it, Bradke32. We would like to take a closer look over the local area as well as keep you as a valued longtime Verizon Wireless customer. In order for us to better assist, please reach out to us directly in one of the following ways listed on this site: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ggfresh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm moving to the Napa, CA area and during our house hunting visits, we have been so frustrated trying to use our vzw (samsung 4G) phones! Even internet calls are poor when we can connect at all. What is going on? Is it just Verizon? How do I figure out whether or not to switch carriers?

0 Likes
ggfresh
Enthusiast - Level 2

2021 and its still horrible. Any new discoveries?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes