Why is Verizon service so poor in San Ramon and Pleasanton?
sbonagof
Enthusiast - Level 1

My office is in San Ramon along Crow Canyon Road at 111 Deerwood Road.  Verizon's service in that area of Crow Canyon Road (a major business hub) is atrocious.  My phone drops calls constantly and those calls that are maintained are spotty quality.  And the 4G is inaccessible or spotty in the building and in most of the parking lot. 

To add insult to injury, there is a Premium Retailer Verizon Wireless store with no 4G LTE service a couple blocks away in the shopping plaza at Crow Canyon and San Ramon Valley Blvd. This looks bad when the guys there are trying to explain how good the 4G LTE is to a customer.

Seriously folks, there are thousands of Verizon customers who work around here and Pleasanton is just as bad.  Improve your coverage in this area ASAP.  AT&T has amazing service in this area.  You should too because I am tired of hearing about it from my office mate.  If you can't improve your service here soon, I'm not going to renew with you. 

Labels (1)
Re: Why is Verizon service so poor in San Ramon and Pleasanton?
deltag22

I have a similar problem at my office in Santa Clara, CA. My 4G is spotty at best & I have a very hard time making/receiving calls in my office as well. My coworkers who have AT&T have fantastic service in our building. It is very frustrating to say the least. My office is right around the corner from the new 49ers stadium, so I can only hope that Verizon will put up new towers around here sometime in the next couple of years before the stadium opens....But then again, my phone contract is up before then, so I may not wait to find out!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have either of you contacted us to file a ticket with our engineers to review? We want our customers to experience the best service and we don't always find out about existing trouble until our customers report this to us. A ticket will help to make possible adjustments on the towers or create plans for new towers. Please let us know if these have already been filed.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deltag22

I have not, but definitely will. I didn't know that was the proper procedure for this problem. I had tried searching online on how to report poor service areas, but was unable to find any direction. When you say "contact us", is there a specific phone number I should call? What is the easiest way to file a ticket? Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello deltag22!

You can contact 1-800-922-0204, or send a private message to me here with your mobile number and name. We would need to contact you to have it filed. Let us know! My username is Katieh_vzw. You can also Tweet us @VZWSupport.

Thank you,

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes