Why is cell service down in Gillette WY? AGAIN!
BYGRACE4

My Verizon cell service is down yet again.  Is anyone else having this issue or am I just special?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is cell service down in Gillette WY?  AGAIN!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

To report an outage, call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why is cell service down in Gillette WY? AGAIN!
beadgirl

I'm in Upton...same problem   NO network available signal for me. Wifi--->yes ... Network--->no.  Been goin on since 11;00AM'ish. 

0 Likes
BYGRACE4

Wow; this is crazy...........

0 Likes
Re: Why is cell service down in Gillette WY?  AGAIN!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

To report an outage, call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BYGRACE4, we know the importance of having signal where and when you need it. Let’s partner up to find the root cause of the issue. When did this start? What zip code are you in? Are there any other Verizon users with the same issue as you?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

beadgirl, I assure you that we want to gather all the information necessary to turn this around and we appreciate your patience. Let's work together to get your services up and running.

May we please have the make.model of the device? Are you having the trouble indoors, outdoors or both? Have you added any new apps or software updates recently? Please reach back out to us with a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BYGRACE4

Are you serious? The entire town was down; I have family 11 miles east of me and they were also down. This isn't a device issue; this is a SERVICE issue. It isn't the first time we have had this issue; it has been happening for over a week. When the only communication you have is cell service it is critical to have good service. I have been a Verizon customer for over 12 years; I have been one of your biggest fans; but this type of outage is unacceptable; and then to have you ask for more information? That is shocking. I would at least Verizon to be aware and not only know the issue existed; but the root and the resolution of the issue.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

First of all, you do not go on a peer to peer forum that is not a direct link to customer service to report an outage. Second of all you call to report an outage. If all you personally have is a cell phone that's no one else's fault. You go to work, or the grocery store, the library or a police station and use the phone there to report it. There is no central headquarters that knows when a tower goes down; you have to report it verbally.