Why is data being used when I am sleeping?
ARLHAU23

how can someone use my data in early a.m. hours when I am still in bed???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can someone use my account in the early am hours when I am still in bed
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you're seeing data being used while asleep, chances are good it's simply that you used your data before bed and there was (is) a delay in reporting. It could also be that your updates are set to go automatically, you have location turned on, apps running in the background etc.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are you asking? Are you seeing data usage on your line overnight? Or is it something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you're seeing data being used while asleep, chances are good it's simply that you used your data before bed and there was (is) a delay in reporting. It could also be that your updates are set to go automatically, you have location turned on, apps running in the background etc.

natashaa_vzw
Verizon Employee

ARLHAU23, help is here as I don’t want there to be any question on your data usage. Ann154 and Mii Here, thanks so much for your assistance as you are always a huge help to our community. The best way to help answer that question is to understand why are you concerned about this. Have you checked your account and have seen some activity that you are not aware of?

0 Likes