Why is it i can not find a place to get free ring tones for my LG enV touch?
erikab21

OK can anyone tell me if there is a way or a website i can go to to get free ringtones for my LG enV touch phone? I tried several sites none worked. And then can someone tell me how to put them on my phone? all i keep getting is sync music. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is it i can not find a place to get free ring tones for my LG enV touch?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

phonezoo or myxer are both free and work quite well.

Create an account, find the ringtone or create one, send it to your phone.  It will arrive as a text message, you save the ringtone from the text message ... no need to sync anything.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it i can not find a place to get free ring tones for my LG enV touch?
erikab21

what if texting is blocked?

then what do i do? my fiance tried to bluetooth  a ringtone to me and we can't figure it out

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If texting is blocked, then you may be out of luck.  Bluetooth MAY work, but I've never tried it to transfer ringtones. (I had the LG Voyager, an older version of the Touch.)  There's an app called BitPim that may also work to add the ringtone to the phone's internal memory.

Do you have an SD card?  If not, it may be worth it to get one, add the ringtone to the card in the Sounds folder (via your computer), then choose it as a ringtone with the card installed in the phone.

0 Likes