Why is it so hard to contact a real person?
Rsawh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has changed through the years. They are getting worst and worst. Verizon used to be known for their good mobile service and customer service. I couldn't even find a phone number on the website, I had to Google my issue. When I did call it took me almost 20 minutes to actually talk to someone! THIS IS RIDICOULOUS! AT&T SOUNDS BETTER AT THIS POINT!

Labels (1)
Re: Why is it so hard to contact a real person?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rsawh, the last thing we would want is to lose you as a customer with us! Our "Contact us" page has phone numbers and Live Chat option to reach us. View here: http://vz.to/19p59Ec We can also assist via this medium if you send a direct message. View steps: http://vz.to/1b8XnPy It is our commitment to provide a top notch customer experience. Please share details on your concerns so we can dive deeper.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ccsmooth13
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text and it will not let me past the recording ("if you have no other questions, please hang up".  Really?  Sigh.  So, I tried to make a payment arrangement but I couldn't do it with a credit card.  Only can do this with a check.  Who uses checks anymore?  Very, very frustrating. 

Ccsmooth13
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text and it will not let me past the recording ("if you have no other questions, please hang up".  Really?  Sigh.  So, I tried to make a payment arrangement but I couldn't do it with a credit card.  Only can do this with a check.  Who uses checks anymore?  Very, very frustrating. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived! When it states that chat is unavailable it means that all of our reps are in current chats at that time. We encouarge you to try again. If you would like to contact us you can dial *611 or 800-922-0204. If you are trying to make a payment arrangement you can contact our Financial Service department Mon-Fri 7am-9pm EST Sat 8am-5pm EST at 866-266-1445.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ccsmooth13 We don't want you to feel frustrated about contacting us or trying to make a payment arrangement. We apologize for the live chat not working. What happened when you slected the chat option? Also, are you calling 800-922-0204 for customer service? You can make a payment arrangement by calling finacial services directly at 866-266-1445. there are a variety of ways to get in touch with us. We can also help you here, Twitter (@VZWSupport)or Facebook at Verizon Wireless Support.

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Hunter3407
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have reloaded your link at least a hundred times, at different points in the day, for at least 2 weeks.  I was able to get the chat window to come up once...  Unfortunately I had to leave for work before the support person joined the chat session, but how is this any sort of service???

I am abroad, and cannot call without incurring some serious roaming charges.  Is there any way to get ANY support online???

I'm so sick of this.  I am so done with Verizon...

Hunter3407
Enthusiast - Level 1

If the wait for a rep is long, why can't a chat window pop up and display the estimated wait time?  If a 19th century invention like an automated phone answering system can tell me how long to wait on a phone, why can't a chat window pop up while I wait for a customer rep?  Why do I need to reload the page over and over, essentially equivalent to requiring your customers to repeatedly call back, to get support when your reps are busy?  Why aren't more reps being hired to meet the demand of your customers?  Who runs a business like this and expects repeat customers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Hunter3407!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I'm here to help! I have sent you a Private Message for additional assistance.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns about the chat process Hunter3407! For additional customer service options online please send us a message on Twitter @VZWSupport at your convenience. You can also contact us on Facebook at http://fb.me/Verizon

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes