Why is it so insanely difficult to reach someone from Fraud department?
Micahjami
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was a victim of identity theft by a “friend “ who took advantage of me while I was extremely sick. She disguised herself as a friend helping me and I trusted her but she stole my identity and ruined SO MUCH. I’m so overwhelmed and I have a giant phone bill and suspended service due to her. She’s been arrested and I have the proof of what she did but I cannot reach Fraud protection services!!  I’ve waited on hold for HOURS 3 days in a row!!! This is ridiculous. I’ve been a customer for 15 years and apparently my loyalty means nothing 

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so insanely difficult to reach someone from Fraud department?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are having difficulties contacting our Fraud team, Micahjami. I am a consumer too and I am sincerely sorry to hear that you are a victim of fraudulent activity. The easiest way to contact our Fraud team is by submitting a secure claim at the bottom of this website (https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/). Please be assured that our Fraud team will be able to assist you with this fraudulent activity.

Aside from providing you the best way to contact our Fraud team, are there any other Verizon Wireless questions I can answer for you?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes