Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I looked high and low and I didn't find any outages or alerts for Hedwig Village, TX. Let's work together to find a viable solution. Does the data signal decrease at specific location? Please turn off your Wi-Fi and then run a speed test and share the results via a screenshot. https://www.speedtest.net/ VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BP1967, we never want your data to slow down. The good news is that Verizon Wireless does not throttle your data connection. Are you having trouble connecting to data? Do you have troubles everywhere you are located or in one specific area? If in one specific area, may I please have your nearest intersection and city or zip code so I can accurately pinpoint your location? (For your personal & account security, please do not give your full address information here in this public post.) AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
malaybiswas74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same experience here. Moved to Verizon from Sprint and the first few months was well. Now there is barely more than 1-2 bars anywhere in the Austin area. Other day within the 4G coverage of verizon, a friend of mine with t-mobile has 5 bars where as I have 1 or 2. Planning on leaving verizon within the next month if they don't fix.

@vzw_customer_support just emphasizing is not enough. Fix it!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to enjoy your Verizon Wireless experience and I'm here to help because we don't want to lose you. Let's dig a little deeper. What is your current zip code? Does the issue occur when you are not in this area? Please tell me more. AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
lcsokasy
Enthusiast - Level 1

WiFi cellular was about 40% effective with my iphone 7.  It is now about 20% with the iphone 11 pro

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure any issues are addressed, lcsokasy. Are you currently experiencing problems with the service that your iPhone 11 Pro is receiving? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
joelane16
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's not just inside the house!  Why not tell us the truth?  Signal has dropped since the other carriers are giving better signal!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand having a reliable signal is important for you, joelane16. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we certainly want to look into this further. To clarify, are you experiencing any issues with data, calls, or text messages?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Jg15011
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched from att to Verizon and I am already regretting it. It is rare that I ever get more than 2 bars of and I live in Orlando florida. Verizon has been horrible. I am basically in the can you hear me now commercial. And also my supposedly high speed data is not. The play more plan is not so good

0 Likes
Jduboc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Switched from TMobile to Verizon two months ago. Horrible mistake.  Verizon service has been very poor.  Weak signals. Slow or no connections.  In fact one right in front of a Verizon store there is no signal in the open parking lot. 
trouble shooting with Verizon chat support, phone support have been no help. Resetting network. Switched SIM cards.  Nothing has worked. 

18341 Imperial Hwy, Yorba Linda, CA 92886