Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
JFinTN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol

0 Likes
JFinTN
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hello teesee824! We know it's vital to have a great connection, and we're glad to help. Please tell us more. What issues are you having with the service? Is it only indoors? What your zip code? 

AaronS_VZW

Have you even bothered to read the past half dozen posts?

teesee824
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sure have! More than a half dozen actually  did I miss something that's gonna fix my service?

0 Likes
teesee824
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is my cell signal has gone from full bars to mostly no bars occasionally 1 or 2 tops I used to have full signal indoors now I have none I have to go outside to use my phone but it usually breaks up so bad no one can understand me. I have to drive 20 miles just to make an uninterrupted (no drops) call. Even using my hughesnet WiFi my signal isn't strong enough to keep a call UNLESS there's no clouds no wind and plenty of sunshine but that's the WiFi not the cell but at least I have that sometimes.  I just hate having to pay hughesnet to use my Verizon   My zip code won't really make much difference because I'm closer to 30218 than my actual zip of 30222  either 1 u choose is going to show u we are in an almost dead zone ☹️

0 Likes
teesee824
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah Verizon's great coverage is why we've hung in there  but with no such great coverage anymore no need to keep hanging in there 

0 Likes
teesee824
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah there are a lot of people near the 30220 zip having the exact same issues!  30251 30222 30228 we're all in the same neck of the woods and getting more and more frustrated with Verizon. 

0 Likes
teesee824
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Fedupwithservice wrote:

One friend told me yesterday she left Verizon cause they was no Verizon signal anywhere in her town so she went to sprint. Another neighbor told me today Verizon didn't pay their tower leases and they shut Verizon down from the towers so that is why Verizon customers don't have good signal now.

Now that's a heck of a note!  If they're not paying their bills we're the ones to suffer the loss of service and we're paying our bills   maybe we should cut out the middle man (Verizon) and pay for the towers ourselves. Probably wouldn't cost near as much!

JFinTN
Enthusiast - Level 3

@teesee824 wrote:

I sure have! More than a half dozen actually  did I miss something that's gonna fix my service?

@teesee824, my snarky post was directed to the vz rep with the canned response and feigned concern. I share your struggle.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is concerning to see that you are having trouble with your services. Rest assured this is not the experience that we want you to have, and we want you to continue using your services with no problems. Can you please provide us more details on the issues that you are experiencing? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rayvin65,

This certainly isn't the experience we want for you to have. Getting the Network Extender should certainly help improve the coverage and call reliability. I'm happy to hear that it's helped a little, but our goal is for it to help a lot. Can you tell me more about where you are located (City, State)? How is your service outside of your home?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes