Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
Les02
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its worth all Verizon service,time to go to AT andT

Les02
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon phone service terrible,time to leave them. No answers from verizon. Just blow smoke

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to have dependable service. Lets get this figured out. What are the cross streets and city of where this issue is happening?  When exactly did this issue start? What services are impacted (calls, text, or data)?   AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we’d want is for you to have to consider going to another provider, Les02. When it comes to cell phone service, it simply must work when and where we need it. We’re terribly sorry to hear this has not been your experience. What happens to your calls, texts, and data? In general terms, where is this happening (for instance, in a building, home, city setting, valley, etc.)? How far away from there do you need to be in order for your service to improve?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes