Why is my domain blocked or blacklisted from sending to vtext.com addresses??
pingofdeath

Hi I'm reaching out because this is also happening to the place where i work. it seems to work fine for people who have AT&T or sprint from our business and we can send vtexts to our verizon phones through gmail, so it's definantly something where Verizon has blacklisted our domain or IP address. 

0 Likes
Re: My domain is blocked from sending to vtext.com addresses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected Have you been able to speak with your IT departement to see if this is a block on their end? Do you receive an error message when attempting to send an email to vtext.com addresses?

EllisandraC_VZW
If my response answred your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for you help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is my domain blocked or blacklisted from sending to vtext.com addresses??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to connect pingofdeath. There are a few things with VText messages that should could help answer your question. Message length is limited to 140 characters, including the email address. Enhanced Text Messages cannot be sent from email to a VZW device. What happens when you try to send a message?

Erin_VZW

If my response answer your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensure others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes