Why is my order still processing?
gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered myself a new phone (Droid Mini) on Monday October 21 and I got 2 day shipping so I could have had it by Wednesday or maybe yesterday. I received a e-mail saying that I needed to pay security deposit so I called and called until I finally got someone after 3 hours of continuous calling. Verizon took the money out my account on Monday at 5:47pm and I know that for a fact because I have the receipt with the stamp time on it. And as of right now my order is still processing and nobody who works there can explain to me why that is. One person told me it was because that they don't start processing your payment until shipment. I told them that's a lie because they sucked that money right out my account on Monday and I have the receipt to prove it. Then after a 10 min hold, they apologize and said that I was right (which I already knew I was because I keep an eye on my money) and that I was call to back yesterday...and yesterday turned into today and they still don't know. Verizon need to do better. Can someone at less explain to me why the issue is with Verizon extremely so two-day shipping. I'm glad I didn't wasted my money on getting over-night shipping.

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my order still processing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The process for ordering a new phone and service should definitely be easier than this gsupdm2015. I'm so sorry this issue happened and I would love to review your order and account to find out the status. Please sent me a private message with your name, mobile number, order and location number and I will take a look for you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved along with providing you with an explanation.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsuppport

View solution in original post

Not applicable

You should never do these types of transactions over the phone. (Ordering)

Go into the store (Verizon Corporate Store not a reseller) and obtain service that way.

And never ever trust Verizon Customer service to give you the same answer 2 out of 3 times. They just don't know what they are saying as you have found out.

Get all your money back and join a service that will give you accurate and consistent quality customer services and products.

Verizon as you have found is not the ones to do it.

Good Luck

gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to clarify that this was an online order that I made myself. I was told I can't changed the order from 2-day shipping to in-store pick-up without having to pay the transaction and the deposit again. Of course, they would refund my money but it'll be around 3 or more days before it shows up on my account. I just want for somebody to fix this or at less tell me a solution to Verizon stupidity. I hope their stupid (removed) will at less overnight the  phone once it's officially processed. This is really getting on my nerves.

Not applicable

No your money will not be processed back in 3-4 days. If you paid by credit card you simply charge it back. At least then Verizon will not have your money. Search the forums and read about getting money back from Verizon.

The best way and I know its a hassle is to cancel everything charge back the deposit, the device and accessories and after you have everything back just walk into the store as I said in my first post. I realized you went online that is why I said you never should do that.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Why is my order still processing?
gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

That does sound like a pretty good idea. Thanks!

0 Likes
Not applicable

You must also question if Verizon Wireless is the company you want for service.

remember they screwed up your order, they lied to you when you called, they have not answered your order and security questions, and they have not shipped your device even after you jumped through their hoops. See if another cellular provider can offer you better service.

You have received terrible service from Verizon, Why even bother joining them? Don't believe any post from them saying how important you are to them. Its a lie. You know that first hand.

Good Luck

gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I called again for the million time and finally a Representative told me that there was an error in the processing and they had to reprocess my order. So I was like, ok do whatever you'll have to do to get me my phone. This lady said they had to charged my card again then they'll refund me the money right afterwards. They must think I'm made out of money! I'm a broke college student who wanted a contract phone. So now she saying that it will take up to 10 business days to refund me my money. If it wasn't for Verizon excellent signals and no drop calls, I would let their sorry (removed) already. All I want is my money back! These (removed) are crazy as hell.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I told you so. Don't believe a word out of their mouths. Call the bank and charge the money back.

Ten days will end up thirty days and..............Beyond.

All major carriers have good service in major cities. Ask your friends how their service is.

Good Luck

0 Likes
gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone please explain to me why I canceled the on Monday and Verizon told me that they'll refund me my money up to days...however I just received a email yesterday saying my order has been shipped? What kind of stupid **** is this they're trying to pull?

>> Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The process for ordering a new phone and service should definitely be easier than this gsupdm2015. I'm so sorry this issue happened and I would love to review your order and account to find out the status. Please sent me a private message with your name, mobile number, order and location number and I will take a look for you. I look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved along with providing you with an explanation.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsuppport