Why is my order taking forever
Kap12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a new iPhone with two day shipping expecting to get it at least by Saturday and it’s still in processing after two days...Why am I being lied to about this? I could have purchased the phone elsewhere for the same price and it could be here by now? Not to mention being on hold for over an hour each call too have service members tell me they have no idea what’s wrong and just to call later.. it’s been two days and three calls. This is unacceptable by a company I’ve been with for over 6 years. If my money’s not good enough to get service here I can always go elsewhere...

Labels (1)
Re: Why is my order taking forever
boringusername
Master - Level 1

you order a phone during not only a holiday but the business shopping day of the year.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They don't deliver on Saturday. If you ordered it on Thursday, I personally wouldn't expect it until Tuesday (if the order is processed Friday/today) or two business days after you received the tracking information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Leojlittle

I’ve been waiting over a week this is day 8

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

After all this waiting, I'd be wanting my device too, Leojlittle. Has there been any signs of movement such as a tracking number since your last message ?

-David

0 Likes