Why is my voice mail not working?
TAILGAZER

Just want to thank you for not wanting ANYONE to leave me a voice mail .  You have [removed] it up BAD !    It was easy to access my voice mail in the past.  Now I have to listen to some recording , S  L  O  W  L  Y  giving me the number that left the message.  I have that information in my phone already. I do not need to be told how long the message is.  To what purpose ??  To use up minutes of customers that do not have unlimited minutes ? ?  Or was it some employee trying to justify their salary ??  I wish you would stop trying to fix something that's not broke !!!!!!

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my voice mail not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tailgazer,

I understand how important it is to have access to your voicemail. We want to make sure it is as easy as possible for you. What device do you have? How are you accessing your voicemail? Visual voicemail or by dialing *86 send?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TAILGAZER

I can access my voice mail !!    ,  you missed the whole point !!  Now it takes forever just to listen to one !!!

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go into your voicemail settings and remove the option for envelope information.  You can toggle it on or off - it's option 4 (personal options) and then listen to the prompts till you find envelope information; turn it off.