Why is service not good on Fort Campbell, KY? Specifally in the California Road area
BONK521

There is no service on Fort Campbell KY on the TN side near California Road.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is service not good on Fort Campbell, KY? Specifally in the California Road area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that we properly review your coverage, BONK521. Can you please provide the ZIP Code for the issue area? I want to make sure that we get this looked into.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why is service not good on Fort Campbell, KY? Specifally in the California Road area
BONK521

The zip code is 42223

On Aug 26, 2017 6:47 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing that additional zip code. Let's review this in more detail for you. What type of trouble are you experiencing (voice calls, text messages and or data/internet)? When did this trouble begin? Are others impacted? Share further details.

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BONK521

For me it began when i arrived here. Data, text and calls are all very weak

to little existence over here in this area. I got here on July 5 2017.

On Aug 30, 2017 7:24 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
BRAC111

Verizon cellular service still not good and it's 2019 after this post from 2017!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAC111

We want service to be great for you, where ever you go. Are you having issues with calls, text messages, or accessing data on your phone? How's service when you leave Fort Campbell? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes