Why isn't my voice mail working?
ryedog

My voicemail is not taking messages. Instead of voicemail picking up, the caller gets a "your call cannot be completed" message.  My phone rings, and I can answer calls, Its just the voicemail not working. any ideas? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail not working
Stetsonmt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got off the phone with technical support. Apparently voicemail call forwarding was enabled. She disabled it, called my phone and left a voicemail without any issues.

--- Original Message ---

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Stetsonmt
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone is doing the same thing. I thought my phone could have been part of the problem, so I switched devices and the problem persists. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
BobCollinsMN

Tried to call VM this morning (and a few other numbers) and got busy circuit beeps.

0 Likes
Stetsonmt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got off the phone with technical support. Apparently voicemail call forwarding was enabled. She disabled it, called my phone and left a voicemail without any issues.

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
ryedog

after getting in touch with technical support they called my number and got the voicemail picking up again.  not sure what the problem was or what they did to fix it, but it is working again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stetsonmt lets get your voicemail back in action! We apologize for the frustration that this has caused but we'll make certain to get it working for you. What phone make/model do you have? What zip code are you located in? Are you able to access your voicemail by calling *86? To ensure the calls properly route, please make sure that call forwarding is disabled http://vz.to/1j1DvUd

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's see what's going on with your service BobCollinsMN. Are you still getting busy circuit beeps? Are you able to receive calls? Please elaborate so we can get your service working how it should be.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why isn't my voice mail working?
wyomingmiss

I just got done talking to a technical rep. He had me power off and restart phone. That worked.

0 Likes