Why were my voicemail notifications "shut off"?
XT554

This is a public service announcement. I've had a droid turbo since December. The LCD cracked in April and I was issued a new replacement Droid Turbo, When I popped in my old sim card into the new phone it said I had 16 voicemails. I went through them and some of them were for EXTREMELY important job issues. I called Verizon and they admitted fault that something was "switched off" on their end cause my voicemail notifications to disappear on my phone.WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I don't receive too many phone calls so not receiving voicemails for a few months didn't seem that strange to me.

Verizon will do absolutely nothing about my previous bills. They are making me pay FULL PRICE for service I did not get.

1.) They claim voice-mail is a "free" service so they don't have to guarantee that it works

2.) They said they "fixed" the issue as soon as it was discovered. However it was only discovered BY ME because my previous phone broke

3.) I missed out on over 3 very important job interview notifications. Which I will never get back.

Shame on you Verizon. I've given you guys $1200 for the past 10 years and you are telling me to "shove it". Is this how you treat your customers? Making them pay for a service they are promised even though its an issue on YOUR end. You should have internal audits in place checking why certain functions are disable "in the back end".

BEWARE IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING VOICEMAIL NOTIFICATIONS. NOBODY WILL TELL YOU.

Labels (1)
0 Likes