Re: Why won't you fix your own mistake, Verizon Wireless?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was her line eligible for an upgrade a year ago? You agreed to it when you signed the contract renewal.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

no, she was also eligible for an upgrade at the time.  I don't know why they didn't use hers.  Just a mistake I guess.  But they refused to fix it.  What kind of crap is that? 

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wasn't there and didn't sign anything.  They called me to ask permission to upgrade her because she's on my account.  I said yes.  I didn't know they'd screw it up or I would have gone with her. It's their fault and they should make it right, not penalize her for another two years.

0 Likes
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

When was her actual upgrade date? From what it sounds like she didn't have an upgrade at that time. If you log in to your My Verizon, it should give you the actual date.

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

that's what I've been doing but after the third one, I think I deserve a new upgraded phone.  I have to wait for another 4 months which is ridiculous.  I've already waited a year longer than I should have. 

0 Likes
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

Also, if she plans on getting her own plan, she can take her phone and contract to her own Verizon Wireless account with no penalty

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

She definitely was eligible.  We both were. That's why she went for a new phone. 

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

do you guys all work for Verizon Wireless? 

0 Likes
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

Nope, just a customer like you

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wrong, they used mine by mistake instead of hers. She was eligible. Definitely a mistake.  I called them right away to fix it and they wouldn't.  They could see they made the mistake.  I'm not locking her into another two years.  What if she doesn't want to stick with Verizon? 

0 Likes