Re: Wifi Overages X"$@*%@
verizoncustomer2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand. I will look into changing the password for my wifi.

I've never watched a movie on my computer or downloaded music. We only use the internet for email and occasional looking up something.

I admit I don't really know a MB from a GB unless I look it up to remind myself. I'm certainly not claiming to know much about computers or internet usage. I do know that my internet usage hasn't changed at all, but my usage (according to Verizon Wireless) has more than doubled. This happened after the Verizon Rep advised me to get the new 4GLTE wifi because it would help with better internet in my area (which I found out is not even available in my area yet).

0 Likes
verizoncustomer2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have received some advice from helpful responses.

<< Personal remarks removed >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

verizoncustomer2 wrote:

Once again you provide ZERO information on your usage so no I nor anyone can give you a cause to you increased data usage. You say WE so I assume you have more than you just using that connection. Ever entertain the possibility someone else is using a lot more data?

0 Likes
Not applicable

verizoncustomer2 wrote:

I admit I don't really know a MB from a GB

Then how can you say you're not using more data when you don't even know how much you are using? The difference between 1 MB and 1 GB is over 1000 times.

0 Likes
verizoncustomer2
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are just not going to give up on the 4G LiTE 4G LTE thing are you? Oh well, I guess I will just have to wave the white flag because you cannot get past it. I am walking away with a lot more education on MB and GB and 4G LTE and Wi-Fi and Mi-Fi and how many Megabytes = a Gigabyte. I think I may now be qualified to work in a Verizon store now. Thanks for all of your help.