Re: Will I lose unlimited data?
budone
Legend

Time for football!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

The person who posted has an issue as I have many of those apps and my usage is zippo. GO LIONS!

0 Likes
Timber211

<Personal attack removed> part of the reason behind verizon being able to do away with the unlimited plan, its <Profanity removed> if I pay for it and have been for a long time I should be able to keep it when I upgrade period and other carriers using the same towers offer unlimited.  Its a Joke

<Post was edited to comply with the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

JRsTheMAN wrote:

He improved that usage and had to set all his bloatware to wifi only.  What a joke. Again, it was nice to not have to worry about this in the past.

Here is the link:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/775267?start=220&tstart=0

Some other talk here:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/778967

Yeah it's soooooo much better for the network for people it's to have dozens of apps running in the background using precious network resources instead of people actually being vigilant about their usage. You're one of those people that would leave his lights and heat/air on all day and night if the electric company charged a flat rate regardless of the effects on the grid.

0 Likes
Cndykthy
Enthusiast - Level 2

First time here. Why are you being so mean ?

Not applicable

Not being mean. if anything the people that think they are entitled to bring down the network are the mean ones. Unlimited data is NOT sustainable and sorry I get crank when I have to explain that 30 million times to people because they don't understand that. Heck even most cable/DSL internet is not unlimited anymore how can one expect cell phone data to be unlimited?  People think cell phone work by magic I guess.

0 Likes