Will Verizon Pay off My Old Contract?
colleich0221

I have AT&T and have two "slide" phones and a smartphone. We want to upgrade one of them to a smartphone and that one is off contract. My other two phones are on contract. Verizon has the better plan, if I switch over, will they pay off my contracts?@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will Verizon Pay off My Old Contract?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They don't pay off ETF's, I'm fairly certain they never have and never will. Instead they offer incentives to come back. Just keep in mind you must qualify for said incentives. Usually means you need to get a certain monthly plan, buy a certain phone, have a certain number of lines etc etc. Just make sure you find out the fine print before doing anything drastic.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No. Verizon does not pay off contracts (this may become a promo one day but I wouldn't bank on it)

colleich0221

Do you have any idea how much it would be to cancel the contracts?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Depends on how many months you have left on the contracts.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not to mention...it depends on what AT&T charges you for ETF's per line. You would need to contact them to find out for sure.

justinisawesome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon does not pay etf's 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Colleich0221, you came to the right place and we would love for you to join the family. We have some exciting new plans and here's more information on how to make the switch. http://vz.to/1Lu6v6C

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They don't pay off ETF's, I'm fairly certain they never have and never will. Instead they offer incentives to come back. Just keep in mind you must qualify for said incentives. Usually means you need to get a certain monthly plan, buy a certain phone, have a certain number of lines etc etc. Just make sure you find out the fine print before doing anything drastic.

0 Likes