Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will Verizon Stores Be Open After 3/22/20 in NYC?
RegressiveNYC

Hi there,

I live in NYC/NYS, and our governor recently suspended business for "All Non-Essential Workers and Businesses" until further notice due to the threat of the Coronavirus. I was wondering if stores would continue to be open at that point, because as I read the release, it doesn't seem that Verizon retail stores are considered "essential".

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon Stores Be Open After 3/22/20 in NYC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want all our customers to remain safe while addressing their wireless needs. What is the reason you're considering visiting a store during this time? We'd like to make sure that we explore all options available based on your individual situation. SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
RegressiveNYC

I was thinking about some stuff I wanted to do, and while I know I can do it online, I'm a big believer in doing it in person, too.

I just won't have a chance to get there before Monday, and wanted to know if stores would still be open. Corporate, indirect, it doesn't matter.

If it makes any difference, the stores closest to me are Indirects, and the two closest corporate stores are currently closed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can see store locations and hours here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores. StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes