Will a Verizon Company Store install my screen protector on my Verizon phone?

I went into a Verizon company store to purchase a screen protector for my new Verizon Prepaid Samsung Galaxy J1. The assistant store manager helped me and after looking in the storeroom for about ten minutes came out and said that they did not have a screen protector for my new phone.  I asked if he could check other stores and he went off and a few minutes later told me that none of the other stores have it. He told me then to buy it on Amazon.  I purchased the SuperShieldz screen protector for the Galaxy J1 (Verizon).

That is what I did but now I have to have someone install this tempered glass screen protector on the phone. I know it is supposed to be easy but I would like to have it installed by someone with experience. IF I go to a Verizon Company Store will they install the screen protector for me. I am willing to pay to have it done.

Please let me know if this is something that a Verizon company store will do?

Thank you for responses.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will a Verizon Company Store install my screen protector on my Verizon phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone, 1775. The screen protector is a great way to protect your investment. The local store can help install the screen protector and this will not cost you anything at all. You can find the closest store to you here http://vz.to/1Lzd3xC.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Will a Verizon Company Store install my screen protector on my Verizon phone?
Vanzanet84
Enthusiast - Level 1

No they will charge you I was charged 25.00 for each phone don't go to the store check your bill from these stores I found a 109 hidden charge and they refused to give it back activation fee they said if that's the case it would have been 70.00 the stores are not verizon they just sell verizon products and they are a middle man so they are crooked in ways people don't know or see because they hid things in your total due knowing your not like me and over think and pick  things apart tell I finally find what I was looking for. I am surprised they did not have you order it on line it's free but they charge you for handing it yto you they work so hard you know lol work hard stealing money from loyal customers 

0 Likes
Vanzanet84
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your information is incorrect they charge you every time you walk in and ask them to do anything that's why your bill is constantly different and you feel over charged. I picked my bill apart and I found out just how great verizon is.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, we can assist you here online. Please send a Private Note. *Gen

0 Likes