Will changing my plan erase the new every two discount?
rayshul
My phone broke, so my friend gave me a blackberry phone to use, which means i need to change my plan so it is blackberry usable. My new every two discount is available in december. does that mean if i change my plan to the blackberry capable plan, that my new every two will be ruined?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will changing my plan erase the new every two discount?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
No, changing your plan does not change your eligibility for NE2.  You can change your plan at any time without affecting NE2 or the length of your contract.
0 Likes
sbq1941

I am eligible for the New Every 2 in February, I want to change my plan now though.  Is there a way that Verizon can move my New Every 2 date up, I will sign a new contract.  Also, with the new plan that I want to change to, it is telling me that one of the phones on my current plan is not compatible, would I be able to upgrade this phone also at a discounted price?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can change your PLAN anytime; the NE2 gives you an added discount on a new phone.  If that doesn't come up till February, then it isn't available till February.  But you can add/subtract plan features anytime.

If you give us details on the phones you have and the plans you want to change to, we can give you better information on what choices you have.

0 Likes