Will ever Verizon answer the 611 call?
fedecento

I changed from T-Mobile 2 months ago and I definately regret it. I changed because I always hear people talking about how good Verizon is.. but let me tell you. It's not as good as T-Mobile. I changed because they had a good deal on the new Iphone 11 Pro Max, but I am about to pay 1000$ cash and GET OUT of the contract.

Sometimes when I try to get into the apple store, it say no internet. 50% of the time I download an app it is slow, or slower than T-Mobile.

But the real reason why I am about to switch back is the customer service. Not the people themself, but the service. I had to contact the 611 several time this month and the waiting time it is at least 45 minutes.

as I am typing, the cell phone call reads 1 hour, 32 minutes and 50 seconds... and counting. Like I have nothing else to do.  considering that this is the 3rd call today (25 minutes and I gave up, and 33 minutes and I gave up). They responded after 45 minutes and told me that she would be right back..

good job verizon. Thanks. (1 hr, 36 min..............)

0 Likes
Re: Will ever Verizon answer the 611 call?
fedecento

forgot to mention... I would hung up the call, but unfortunately I tried to activate the e-Sim and they deactivated the physical Sim.. so now I have no cellular service. At least I am able to call 611. 

0 Likes