Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will my premium hotspot be throttled when I go over my data for that line?
Jeep_Launch

Hi I used 30gb of my tablets hotspot which is the limit. I still have plenty of premium hot spot data left but I’m wondering if it will be throttled when I use it. 

0 Likes
Re: Will my premium hotspot be throttled when I go over my data for that line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Jeep_Launch. We certainly are happy to assist with any hotspot data inquiries that you have for your tablet. The amount of premium data for hotspot is dependent on the data plan that you have. For example, if you have our highest Unlimited plan called our Get More Unlimited Plan, this plan comes with 30GB of high speed data for mobile hotspot before potentially transitioning to data speeds for mobile hotspot that are 600kbps when only in areas where the network is considered as congested. Below is a link you can click on to view many frequently asked questions on our Get More Unlimited Plan. Number 2 in this list of frequently asked questions which is titled "How much Wi-Fi mobile hotspot data do I get with Get More Unlimited?" under the "Features" section goes over this in more detail. Does this address your inquiry? http://spr.ly/6603JU6ES -Brett

0 Likes