Will rentention department do anything to keep me as a Verizon Customer?
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Will the retention department do anything to keep me as a verizon customer? Im currently thinking about switching to sprint be cause i would save $60 a month. If Verizon doesnt do something im leaving to go to sprint

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: retention department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

giants10kyle, we absolutely value you as a customer and want to make certain we review all options to make sure you’re on the right plan for your needs at the best value. So we can help review your account, please send us a Private Message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

giants10kyle, we hope that you reconsider your decision to leave and allow us to continue at your wireless provider. I apologize. We don't price match our competitors. However, their unable to match our network reliability, performance, or technology. Have you seen our new plans? http://vz.to/1R1Jloj

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Ive looked at your plans and they are the same thing im on now. No big deal i will just switch services. I like seeing how verizon treats their customers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

giants10kyle, we absolutely value you as a customer and want to make certain we review all options to make sure you’re on the right plan for your needs at the best value. So we can help review your account, please send us a Private Message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes