Wireless tower down
DesertDavidson

We lost cell service in the vicinity of E Covey Trail in Scottsdale on Sunday.  Tried to get a service call through customer service (chat and a call patched through the Summit Verizon store).  Not fixed yet, after hours of chat and phone requests.  Verizon, if you’re out there, please send a crew to fix your service.

0 Likes
Re: Wireless tower down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, DesertDavidson. Please be assured that our only goal is to provide you with great service at all times and an excellent experience with your phone. We that you posted a couple of days ago, are you still experiencing service issues? If yes, please share more specific details.

What service (calls, messages, data) is impacted, and how?

-Antonio

0 Likes
DesertDavidson

Still down.   From home (or from this neighborhood), 99% of calls are dropped from my phone and my wife's phone.   Texts and emails work fine, and our phones work fine once we get a mile or so away from home.  Please help, as we have had this issue since Sunday, and I've reported it to customer service on chat, and to three separate Verizon stores in person, with no action.   I'd love to see that great service and excellent experience you mentioned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for alerting us of your service concern. Service issues are never ideal. That said, I'd be happy to help. Did you still need assistance? Where are you currently located (intersection, zip code)?

-Gina

0 Likes