Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wirst VZ Experience Ever, Been on VZ 21 YEARS.
Denverclimber
Novice

I spoke to Raul, VX supervisor yesterday. He made an appointment in person for me at local store. Raul said that I will be able to transfer plan to 55+ LOYALTY UNLIMITED, one line or two. I went in person, dislike going to stores due to CV.  Once there, Glen, the rep, was excellent, but the woman he called at VZ, and where I got on the phone call, was placed on hold for twenty minutes. Then was told that nothing can be done and that Raul didn't  note that I was guaranteed the plan transfer.  That was nonsense to me as I would NEVER HAVE GONE to the store.  Verizon, you are playing games with me and I'm PO'ed after all these years together, all the thousands upon thousands of dollars I have paid you, and absolutely no offer of loyalty exemption from you!  Your company has become a disappointment to the nth degree! Time to start looking for serious alternatives for all the time wasted with VZ's ultra tightly controlled protocols. 

0 Likes
Re: Wirst VZ Experience Ever, Been on VZ 21 YEARS.
Tigerstep

Grandfathered and loyalty plans don't transfer. Any rep that would have paid attention to basic training would have told you that.

0 Likes
Re: Worst VZ Experience Ever, Been on VZ 21 YEARS.
Denverclimber
Novice

I have no idea what you're  talking about. The fact that no one reached out with a phone call, well, that just reinforces my opinion of VZ's customer service on this support medium.  Frankly, it lacks class!

0 Likes