Won’t let me accept terms and conditions
Nikkaela25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Preordered for the Apple Watch 6.  I already signed T and C with agent on the phone.  Now it’s telling me order will be cancelled October 19 if I don’t accept Terms and conditions.  Unfortunately My Verizon app won’t let me do that.  Agents on the phone are also unable to help.  

Re: Won’t let me accept terms and conditions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new Apple Watch order Nikkaela25. I'm sorry you were unable to complete the order. We can take a look at the entire order to check why its being held up. I will send you a private message so that we can verify your account details. You can also reach this team through Facebook and Twitter to get this issue resolved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Likes
Won’t let me accept terms and conditions
AHanby
Enthusiast - Level 2

First i should mention just trying to get my kids replacement watch nothing tough right

So i have been going through this for 2 months. I have spent over 10 hours on phone or chat and either get disconnected as they are researching or connecting another department or given multiple different answers with no resolution . I have screen shotted most chats just to show difference in answers that always end with no resolution . I understand its not the person on phone/chats fault so am always nice and respectful however today i broke
down in tears and begged for help but still in same place tonight and still waiting on promised call back. 

So even though I excepted terms and conditions in nov and again in dec - they are asking me to do it again and it wont allow me to do it online or in app (even if use the mailed link). I was also given the 1-877 number and told it was for T&C and I  could do it verbally but guess what thats now customer service.  I was told by this rep you can’t do it that way anymore b/c dept doesn’t exist -oh and to top it iff the rep can’t figure out how to get online to work either and can see there is an issue.

So told I can cancel and reorder but after multiple reps trying to merge call with sales group to set this up and getting disconnected every single time i give up. I am so sad b/c my kid really wanted this watch from Santa - then we pushed to his bday which now passed and still no watch. STILL PENDING b/c T&C broken and real live agents cant do anything about it

I almost switched our family plan  to verizon this year but thank goodness i did not b:c worst and I mean worst experience ever and I rarely complain  b/c understand the business/customer side . I recently had an at&t issue and not only did they answer in 6 minutes but they also called me back when promised and I got resolution after one call.  Oh and was told if didn’t feel it was resolved i could talk to a manager. Verizon managers i was told are not doing customer service for verizon 

Like I said worst experience ever. I never write negative reviews but this is that bad 

annieb4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called multiple times. Told it looks fine on their end. Mine continues to say hold. Just like many other customers. How do I get to someone who can actually address this problem?  Thanks and stay safe!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange,annieb4. I am sorry to learn of the difficulties that you are experiencing trying to accept terms and conditions, and we want to make sure that this issue resolved for you. You mentioned that you were provided with an 877 number that you also called, please share the full number that you called so that we can see what the number does on our end, and determine the best next step to resolve this issue.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
annieb4
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I try to accept the terms and conditions, it says terms and conditions already accepted and can not complete the task in verizon via web page. When I try in the verizon app, it says it can not process my request and to call 

800-922-0204. Which i do and no one can help. They just say that it is okay on their end. On my end, it continues to be on hold and I have until 7/7 to accept the terms. With others that have been through this, the orders remained on hold contrary to the assurances by Verizon reps that everything is okay.. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing such detailed information and it's truly appreciated. As a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing as a result of not being able to accept the Terms and Conditions. I'd be disappointed too if this happened to me. Rest assured our Leadership (Management) will be involved in this matter. May I ask if this issue has been escalated for you?

We understand how urgent this mattre is and rest assured it will be addressed and resolved. We also noted your reference to not receiving assistance when calling our Customer Service phone number (800-922-0204). This is not the experience we ever want for any of our customers and we're confident that you'll receive the assistance needed once our representatives have reviewed notations made on your account. We ask that you contact us again at our Customer Service phone number. Please keep our team updated. Thanks. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
TheSirus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue, how is this even a thing. Not to mention it took me 3 days and over 5 hrs on the phone just to order 2 phones. And now they’re on hold for not accepting terms and conditions. When I go through the app it says that they’ve been accepted for both phones. But yet they are both on hold. I called in to fix this, and they told me to go through the email which I did and accepted it. The rep refreshed her page and said it still didn’t accept, so she had to send me to an automated system. Well turns out she sent me to an automated system to change my phone number. Big help, hung up and I’m at square 1 again. How is Verizon so incapable of simple tasks? What am I suppose to do when the company doesn’t even know what to do???

0 Likes
john214
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.  The app tells me my order is on hold because I need to accept the terms and conditions.  When I try to accept the terms and conditions, it tells me I already accepted terms and conditions.  Verizon must have gone cheap on the web programmers and now nothing works right.

Verizon, I’m putting you on notice effective immediately.  I WILL NOT BE PAYING MY BILL UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.

I have removed autopay and until I get a tracking number for all of the phones I’ve ordered, you won’t be getting a dime from me.

0 Likes
john214
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: This is an update to my previous post.  My order has changed from “On Hold” to confirmed.  After I made my post, I deleted the My Verizon app from my phone, restarted my phone, and then reinstalled the My Verizon app.  When I when into my action item details, it told me “Terms and conditions are not needed for this order”.  This was a completely different message than what I have been getting for the past 2 days.

When I went back out to the main page of the order, it now says “Order confirmed” with only one action item instead of two.

Will update if my order progresses.  Hope this helps someone.

0 Likes