Won't let me accept the terms and conditions on my new phone.
torigibson
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I try to accept the terms and conditions for my new device it says that I am not required to accept the terms and conditions on this order, but the order is on hold and won't be sent to me until I can accept the terms and conditions. How am I supposed to accept something it is telling me I don't need?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Won't let me accept the terms and conditions on my new phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

torigibson, getting a new phone is supposed to be a seamless process, and it is troubling to hear the issues you have with accepting the terms and conditions.  Where do you see that you are not needed to accept terms and conditions?  Are you attempting to accept them through the app or online (computer)? 

0 Likes
AngieV87

I tired both thru the app and the website. The app is giving me message saying unable to process request at this time. When I use the link from the email is says terms and conditions not required for this order. This is very frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngieV87, I don't want there to be any issues with being able to get your new device. I'd like to review the details of your order to make sure that everything is looking good on our end. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message. KevinR_VZW 

0 Likes
Jfusco325

I am having the same issue, I’ve called customer service 3 times and every time they have hung up on me or said they would work it out and call me back but never did I spent 9 hours on the phone getting the run around. Im going to gather a bunch of people who I know had a similar problem and go to the press. This is unacceptable!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jfusco325. We are sorry to hear that you having trouble accepting the terms and conditions for your order. We would be happy to help. We are sending your Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
Susanlaurie10

I’m having the same problem, Have you figured it out. Found anyone who can help.?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to get your order completed. Has the terms and conditions already been resent to you by someone from our customer service team? Was the order placed online? *Ellisandra

0 Likes