Worst Customer Service EVER!!!!!
Mr216

First day as a Verizon customer and I'm already thinking of going back to my old carrier.  I spent 17 minutes on hold trying to activate my new device, only for the lady to tell me she doesn't activae new customers and needs to transfer me.  She places me on hold... for another 14 minutes.  Then she cold transfers me to someone who I have to explain my situation to all over again.  He says he can't activate it because I purchased it from Best Buy and needs to get me to someone who can help.  Another cold transfer, a 6 minute hold and I'm on the phone with someone who has NO IDEA what's going on  I explain her my situation and after literally being on the phone for 57 minutes, my phone was active.  

Great right....WRONG!!!  I needed to contact support again, so instead of waiting on hold, I decided to request a cal back.  The phone rings and the computer says someone will be with me.  After holding for 14 minutes, I just hung up.  Maybe the grass wqas greener on the other side.... At least I have 13 days to return it.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service EVER!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Mr216! This is certainly not the experience we want you to have.Our intention is to help you in the best way possible and provide the world-class customer service you deserve whether it's over chat, customer care, or at our store location. We are terribly sorry you had to speak to several people, our priority is to help you resolve the issue the first time you reach out to us. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you please tell us a litttle more? Did you port in an existing number, or did we issue a new number? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes