Worst Service Ever
WolfRaven
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just joined and this has to be the Worst service ever. Never have more then 2 bars. Plus loss of connection at times. Didnt expect 5G because of where I live. I did expect a solid 4G connect like I had with my other Service provider. I changed to Verizon because they acquired Straight Talk. Never had a problem with Straight talk until it came to switching SIM cards to Verizon. So I deiced just to go with Verizon thinking they would have the same level of Service as Straight Talk. What a mistake, now I have spotty connection all the time no matter where I am. I dont want to hear well use WiFi calling, thats not what Im paying for. Im paying for a consistent service, not one that has to rely on another connection out side their company to make it use able. If this is their level of service I will just take my money some place else soon as I can. 

yep Verizon you   have bad service in zip code 89060

Re: Worst Service Ever
Nancyh99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not just your area - issues in Ohio too - been with Verizon for years and for the past few months really gotten worse

IBlaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not just your experience they stopped letting folks report outtages. I lost the cell tower near my house in a storm. Their technician replied simply that I have marginal service in my area. I used to work from home and now can't even call 911 in an emergency. It's a change in policy not their hardware 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, IBlaster! Are you able to send us a private note, so we can look into this for you?

*Alexis

0 Likes
WolfRaven
Enthusiast - Level 1

No reply to me and I started this thread. You have the worst service I have ever seen. No more then 2 bars at any given time. Same with my wife's phone that was bought directly from Verizon.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here for you and want to make sure you're getting the best and most reliable network experience possible! And we'd love to help you out! Please, send us a Private Note to continue!

*Chance

0 Likes