Would this work?
tylerconley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if this would work or allowed, not that I will do it but I'm just curious because I feel like a genius (:p). Ok so as you probably know the iPhone 5 is available for preorder tomorrow. On our plan we have 4 lines, one of which is available for upgrade. My idea is to upgrade on that line, and then switch the number, with the other line that I normally use. To do this I would first switch the number on my verizon (it says it is free) and then go onto the other line and then switch that to the number that i just switched off of. I know there is probably some flaw in this plan, so let me know. Thanks!

-edit-

I forgot to say that I don't want to just transfer upgrade because we want to get rid of a line, not keep 4. If I did it this way, we would have the line not available for an upgrade for another 3 months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Would this work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have to agree with you tylerconley, you're smart! I can confirm that you're able to use the upgrade from an eligible line and use the phone on the number of your choice when the arrives. Simply complete your purchase as normal. Once the phone is delivered you can go to vzw.com and activate the phone on the number you select. Enjoy your new phone!

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes