Wrong phone sent me me and have not received the correct one
buckit2762

I hope this is the right place to post this message. I've looked all over the Verizon website and this seems the most likely place to post.

The issue I'm having is I ordered a Samsung Z Flip 4 phone back on August 28th. I received a box from Verizon a couple of days later with a phone in it, but it was a Motorola phone, not the Z Flip 4. Long story short, I've been to two Verizon corporate stores and have spoken with two CSR's over the phone to try to get the correct phone given to me. I have already mailed the Motorola phone back. The two CSR's said they would get back with me, but I haven't received any responses. A ticket had been created for the last call I made, but, mysteriously, it got closed, and I received no notification.

All I want at this point is to get the phone that I'm paying for. I'd be happy to pick it up at a Verizon store just to be sure I get the correct phone this time. 

I've been pretty patient regarding this issue, but it's past time that Verizon fixes this. I'm in the customer service business, so I know how things can get lost in the shuffle, but four times contacting Verizon and not getting my issue resolved is unacceptable. Please address this matter or direct me to the right place.

0 Likes
Re: Wrong phone sent me me and have not received the correct one
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buckit2762, 

We are so sorry for this trouble. We would love to look into this and get this resolved. You can send us a Private Message here or you can visit us on Facebook or Twitter. We will need to gain access to your account to see what is happening. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Re: Wrong phone sent me me and have not received the correct one
buckit2762

PM sent.

0 Likes