Yet another trade in nightmare
mrlesmithjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just to add to all of the other nightmares I too have been a victim. For 3 months now I have been given the run-around. I shipped my trade-in back in the supplied packaging received from Verizon. Dropped off my phone at UPS as requested. I did not get a receipt, unfortunately. It took me a month or so to get a tracking number from Verizon which shows as invalid by UPS and Verizon states they didn't receive the phone. I've been told several times by Verizon that the issue has been resolved and my next bill would begin showing the credits. Nothing. I've been given multiple escalation tickets which come back on further follow-up as being invalid. I have been a long-time Verizon customer and today will be the last. Folks, do not fall for their trade-in scams any longer. There seems to be some game being played here and not sure why it is still happening.

Re: Yet another trade in nightmare
SC1022
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with you. Verizon has absolutely **bleep** my family while we've been trying to upgrade in the last couple of weeks. I have tried to file a formal complaint with absolutely no luck. Hoping you get resolution for this. 

mrlesmithjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is unreal. Come on Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Did you receive our private note message? -Joel

0 Likes
Mellannie1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I are currently going through a very similar situation. UPS tracking number shows it was delivered. Verizon states it was not received. After 5 calls to customer service we started a chat online today, and thought we were making progress... the Verizon rep thanked us for our patience....after 35 minutes we asked if they were still there.....they had dropped off.'

Nightmare customer service.