Zip Code 27101...no ability to receive or send calls/texts...maybe Sprint is better option Verizon..."Can you hear me now?"
wcb1044

Why is it that in the last two weeks, I have gone from 4 bars to no ability to make calls, accept calls, send texts or receive texts? Zip Code 27101. I called this morning 10-16-18 (9:45AM) and was told by "Mo" that I would receive a call back from her within the hour to explain the issue........now 1pm...no response....no service and this continues on with more than 25-50 co workers who have Verizon .......maybe the SPRINT option is next...."can you hear me now?"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Zip Code 27101...no ability to receive or send calls/texts...maybe Sprint is better option Verizon..."Can you hear me now?"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your recent service issues. I would feel the same way as a consumer if my services were not working as needed. With regard to your issues is this the only area that you have service concerns? I do show some areas of NC that are currently experiencing an outage at this time. 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Zip Code 27101...no ability to receive or send calls/texts...maybe Sprint is better option Verizon..."Can you hear me now?"
wcb1044

This is the only area my coworkers and I have issues. Verizon just built a new tower downtown and all the cell traffic goes to it and there just is not sufficient bandwidth to allow everyone in this small area to have proper access. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE THERE WILL BE A LARGE MOVE of service by users. While in totality that # probably is minimal to VERIZON, the continuous talk of the issue with no resulting action other than just the same talk is an issue for Verizon. You have some of the largest employers in a large geographic area potentially switching carriers due to the inability to fix a large KNOWN issue.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying that you only experience service issues in a specific area. I am committed to improving your wireless experience. I have confirmed that no network issues are noted for your specific ZIP code.

Let's get more information and explore ways to resolve this issue. You mentioned that you and your co-workers experience the same service issues (calls and text messages).

Do you experience this service issue mainly inside your workplace?

When did this service issue start in that specific area?

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes