adding to my plan
pink26

Hello- I would like to know if I can add he insurance to my plan even if I have already had my phone for a while.  I decieded that having the insurance might be a smarter idea.  Does anyone know if you can do this and if so how it is done?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: adding to my plan
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

I believe that the insurance Verizon provides through Assurion can only be added within 30 days of purchasing a phone.  You may be able to add some type of coverage from a third-party provider later on, but I'm not sure what companies might offer that service.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

All the companies I know have a 30 day limit from the purchase date.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

pink26 wrote:

Hello- I would like to know if I can add he insurance to my plan even if I have already had my phone for a while.  I decieded that having the insurance might be a smarter idea.  Does anyone know if you can do this and if so how it is done?

Thanks

Thanks Community for the feedback!

pink26,

As mentioned by the other members, Asurion Insurance Coverage may only be added to your account at the point of sale (New or Certified Pre-Owned Device Purchases) or within 30 days after activation of a new or Certified Pre-Owned device.

Are you having problems with your current phone?  We have other options for you, if you did not elect the insurance coverage.

Let me know!

0 Likes