assurion needs to be shut down
tertret

They are worst insurance company to date. I have them on a recorded line saying" my state issued id is not good enough and that's not what  my state issues, so that went over to my state office of attorney general, I didn't stop there i currently have a full charge back of 5 years pending for there misrepresentation of service by there own guide lines. Things like this take a little time but if we all stand up against them and hit them where it hurts they will be forced to shut down. I have some pretty high level Verizon employees involved right now looking into this. I hope they find there fraudulent work and dump them. Oh and when they say they don't share your id that's a lie i caught them  4 times. So beware !!!!!!!   They do share your personal information!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: assurion needs to be shut down
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

All the main carriers use Asurion for the insurance company for devices. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am disappointed to hear about your experience with Asurion. We want to ensure that you get the support needed for your concerns. You will need o work with Asurion regarding any information being provided for verification. Asurion can be reached at 888-881-2622. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You are not required to use insurance, you can buy your own (Apple and square trade for example)

How exactly has Asurion “misrepresentation of service by there own guide lines”?   

In order to replace a phone they need proof of insurance, which is billed to your carrier account.  They have to share that information.

FYI: “They are worst insurance company to date.” until recently they were the only full coverage insurance for Mobile devices