bill questions
TERESA20160511

I'm new in Verizon and signed up for 8 lines. I opened in Bellevue location in WA, the sales man told me I qualified 10 lines and waiver all the activation fee due to I am using Boeing employee discount. My questions is:

1. Still show I need to pay activation fee $30 for 8 lines plus tax.

2. I choice the phone # but haven't mentioned I need to pay $15+tax

3. Why my account show I have only 7 line?

4. I qualified for free Samsung phone, I paid the sales tax up front, the statement should show I have $7 credit each line for 24 months. But why I don't see and credit shows on my bill?

Can you answer my question before I set up my auto pay, thanks!

Shunting

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bill questions
Jwil1267

1. Usually it does take 3 bill cycles but I would contact the store to verify.

2. Changing your phone number online is free, but customer service is $15. but porting a number in will not be a charge.

3. I would not know with out seeing your account

4. The free phone promotion starts on the 3rd bill with credits for the first 2 months, I would pull the 2nd bill to make sure it has a message under the line that says something along the lines of great news you will be getting credits if not contact customer service and they can correct it so you do not have to wait till the 4th bill

0 Likes
Re: bill questions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all of the details, TERESA20160511 and I’m happy to help. We want to be sure that we clear up any confusion and provide a full understanding of your bill. We’re excited to hear you are enjoying our service and I am confident we can turn this around for you.

Just for clarification, was this offer extended at a Verizon corporate store or a third party location? You do have the option of changing your number and I have included additional details here http://vz.to/2g0VLDW for you. Can you also clarify where you are viewing your account details? Our MyVerizon service http://vz.to/1JMXUxq will allow you to review each line along with your billing details. Can you also provide a few more details on the free phone offer to allow us the opportunity to investigate the promotion for you? We will be available and ready to continue helping once you have the chance to reply.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes