billing dispute
snjpark24

How do I escalate a billing dispute to arbitration. I have been billed $2500 for data used on an international plan even though I signed up for Travel Pass. I have went through customer support with a dispute on the international charge. They were willing to wave 75% of the charge. I do not think that I am responsible for any of it since we had Travel Pass in place and would like to escalate this to either arbitration or small claims court since I do not see any justification for this outrageous charge.

0 Likes
Re: billing dispute
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snjpark24, we are concerned to hear that you are not satisfied with the resolutions provided by our Customer Care Team. We are happy to review your account if you like. However, if you prefer to proceed with arbitration, please review the link below from our website for the process. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-account/security/arbitration-mediation

-Joshua

0 Likes
Re: billing dispute
snjpark24

Thanks for your reply. I have submitted the forms for mediation. I will try that route before small claims court.

0 Likes