calls breaking up
VISKRI17
Enthusiast - Level 2

we have 4 iphones on the verizon plan, for the last week the calls are breaking up and calls getting dropped.

Service was great for the last 3 years. What could be the issue.

This is in frisco, TX , however i travel to houston, TX and even there the calls are breaking up.

I have tried updating the software, resetting network settings, turn off/on wifi calling, enabled/disabled roaming,

rebooting phone. Could it be a issue with SIM card, but not all 4 sim cards can go wrong and the phones are 6s, 7 and 8.

Labels (1)
Re: calls breaking up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forum, VISKRI17. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing problems using your service recently. We know how much our customers rely on our service and we want to make sure you have the best possible experience. I've sent you a message in the forum system to help. Please reply there for account support.

Eric_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VISKRI17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have replied to you with my phone number and pin. Also opened a ticket with verizon. they said they will dispatch someone to my area to see if there are any new cell towers from other carriers obstructing us. Finally they send us a video of using extenders and checking wifi signals at home to improve reception and close the ticket, what a joke.

The issue is the phones are having choppy calls no matter where i am, inside or outside of home. and is happening to all phones in my home. so it is not a phone issue.  have tried all std resets, so there has to be something to do with the network, If verizon has network engineers they should be able to find what the issue of Calls getting choppy. have you never faced this complaint before ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VISKRI17, our goal is to make sure we provide you with optimal service at all times no matter where you are. We truly want to look deeper into the issue. I did send you a private message. Please reply there for further assistance. 

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VISKRI17
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have provided the ticket number separately. Please do the needful

0 Likes
karenconners

Well Texas . Florida, and multiple States have the same problem face it Verizon needs to fix their systems and stop passing the buck or start loosing business.

0 Likes