can not access prepaid account
gc10451

For the past month, I can not access my account info nor customer service via *611, 888 294-6804, or myverizon online. All attempts give me the error message, "Having technical difficulties, please try again later". Android app only allows me to make payment. I want to add bridge data and find out why I am only receiving 3G on my Galaxy S4 which I previously used on a postpaid account always receiving 4G/LTE. Any help would be appreciated!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can not access prepaid account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tower_24 we apologize for the trouble and the inconvenience that this has caused! We'll point you in the right direction! I would recommend trying to contact our Prepaid Team again by calling 888-294-6804 and then input your ten-digit Prepaid Number. Once you hear the menu options, please press 4,6,4 and then enter your PIN. If you don’t know your PIN, you can enter 0000 and you will be routed to the next available representative. If you still experience difficulty, a store representative will get everything taken care of for you. For the closest location in your area, check out
http://bit.ly/3SdsA

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can not access prepaid account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tower_24 we apologize for the trouble and the inconvenience that this has caused! We'll point you in the right direction! I would recommend trying to contact our Prepaid Team again by calling 888-294-6804 and then input your ten-digit Prepaid Number. Once you hear the menu options, please press 4,6,4 and then enter your PIN. If you don’t know your PIN, you can enter 0000 and you will be routed to the next available representative. If you still experience difficulty, a store representative will get everything taken care of for you. For the closest location in your area, check out
http://bit.ly/3SdsA

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes