can't accept terms and conditions
Trisha626
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called and called still the same thing NO HELP at all

Re: can't accept terms and conditions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to accept the terms and conditions for your order. I would be concerned if this were to happen to me as well. In order to review this more what happens when trying to accept the terms and conditions? What was stated during your phone call to our support team?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that this has been an issue for you. With regard to the terms and conditions for your order we want to make sure you are all set with your concerns. What happens when trying to access your terms and conditions? 

0 Likes
ericpre123

I haven't been able to accept the terms and condition on an order either. I technically accepted them several times however my order was placed on hold because apparently non of those times registered. I have also been having several other technical difficulties with the version website and even app. On the app when I go to my orders and click on accept Ts and Cs it just displays an error message and on the website it sometimes displays an error message and sometimes I can get to the window where you look up your order however it never accepts the last 4 of my social even though it is definitely correct. I also haven't been getting ANY emails in regard to this order, not the order confirmation, and not the emails from several agents who have tried to help me by sending me emails with links for accepting the Ts and Cs. I spoke to an agent on the phone who said my order HAD gone through and would be delivered on Tuesday and that it had been charged to my account, however I have not seen the charge and its still on charge. I just don't believe I should be having this many issues with the Verizon website/ apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want our customers to feel this way nor have issues like this unresolved. Are you till having the same issues processing your terms and conditions? 

0 Likes
bigred1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent 8 hours over three days on various chat and calls with 10 different agents. There is not a way to accept terms and conditions. The link does not work. It reads as below. When I call no one can help. The agents just give up and hang up after three hours of trying. I have been charged for the phones, new numbers assigned, and there is not a way to accept terms and conditions.  

We are unable to process your request at this time. Please go back to the My Verizon homepage and try again or call us at 800-922-0204.

bigred1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon should not change my plan, add monthly fees, charge tax and phone purchase costs, then freeze the order. The online link directs to approve terms and conditions by phone. The phone recording directs to use the website. The chat window sends the same email and text again and again. No way to approve the terms and conditions and no one who works for Verizon knows anything about how to assist. 

0 Likes
bigred1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 8 hours on chats and phone calls, with no one at Verizon interested in making a sale, I am out a significant amount of money and my monthly bill has increased while the phone purchase is frozen and Verizon refuses to assist. There has been no one who knows how to do anything to help. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bigred1975, working a full day on something like this and not getting it resolved would have me reaching out for help too! I'm sorry that you've been having this trouble with a new order. Certainly, we want to make sure you're able to complete an order for new devices and lines. Since you first messaged us about this, do you still need help getting this order issue sorted out?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
Jaytmod
Enthusiast - Level 1

After nearly two weeks of dealing with Verizon terms and conditions not accepting dealing with several people for hours to take note still no fix order keeps getting pushed off with different shipping dates meaning it’s never shipping thought I would look up see if anyone else is having this problem turns out this has been an on going problem for years. It’s funny a company that earned it money off contacts especially in the early days off cell phones would they would charging us by minute in those days and they raked in all that crazy money  billed can’t even get a terms and conditions in a contract glitch fixed.