Re: can't accept terms and conditions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like you to be able to accept the Terms and Conditions. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.  *Melissa

0 Likes
MM1216
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently have this issue as well... Its sad it hasn't been fixed yet. I'm currently on my 4th call with Verizon and chatting with an agent at the same time.

0 Likes
Jubster12

We have tried over and over again to try to accept the terms and conditions on a replacement order for my daughter's phone. She got it for a late Christmas present and it was received broken. We talked to at least 6 different people to try to get the phone replaced. Well, finally they place the order, but now I can't accept the terms and conditions. Every time I go to log in it says. MAX ORDER READ ATTEMPTS REACHED. Will someone please help thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's very important to address this immediately. Please choose a support option listed on our Contact Us page:https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ to speak with an agent: Let's resolve this immediately.-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes
wallaces63
Enthusiast - Level 1

Given I've been through the only three methods of accepting VZWs Customer Agreement T's and C's (online via the link that's sent, via the app, and by phone), what I suggest, and I am asking via chat as I type is this: 

Have the customer print, accept, sign, and return the Customer Agreements via email, as PDFs.

Anything short of that is just pretending the issue doesn't exist (which clearly it has, since 2014, and now at an exponential rate since fall of 2021).  Enough of the copy-and-paste feable attempts at empathy from your agents. Trying variations in the Feel/Felt/Found" ("Feel your pain...other customer initially felt, then they found..." is both insulting, and a transparent gesture that they either are:

A. Willfully ignorate, kept naive by their supervisors, managers, and directors, 

B. Obviously need training because they're incompetent when it comes to responding to an out-of-the-box issue they have no script for, or

C.  Are pretending the issue doesn't exist. In which case, shame on THEM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have the right to feel frustrated, especially after everything you have been through. We appreciate the feedback. Rest assured we are here to aid you in the best way possible. Please send us a Private Note to further assist you. ~Gilbert

0 Likes