cell service has become unusable
michael354

I have lived at my current location for 30 years and the cell service has become unusable due to constantly dropped calls and poor signal strength where it used to be much better. I don't understand why the cell signal has degraded and what is needed to get it fixed. My zip is 50226. I use wifi to supplement the signal inside my house but as soon as you leave the house the calls will drop.    Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cell service has become unusable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to see that your service quality as declined heavily, michael354. This certainly is not the type of network experience we want you to have. Let's investigate together. I appreciate the details you provided. I reviewed the zip code and do not see any open alerts for that area. I know you mentioned dropped calls were an issue outside of your home. Are other services being affected too (data/text)? What is the make and model of your phone? Do you have any other devices on your account that are experiencing the same issue? Do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customer's who have the same poor signal? Please provide more details. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Marshall_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: cell service has become unusable
michael354

Hi,

Phone, data and text are all affected with this issue. We have three phones that are all similarly affected. We have 2 Samsung S7 and 1 Samsung S7 Edge. I don't know if any of our neighbors are having issues or if they even use verizon.

0 Likes