complain on coverage, How Exactly?
elbowfish

How do I open a ticket for bad coverage?  I cannot use my summer place as I need to work but have no phone signal to a poor signal slowest speed no internet.  We also need a phone for emergency services as one of our family members is not real healthy.

It is between two highways in mid Michigan (US127 and I75), and given one cannot get a land line approved anymore getting cellular service in this area is becoming more critical.  Especially as legislation to discontinue landlines has passed.

Verizon Map shows the area as 3G coverage.  I cannot ever report having that by Elbow lake.  In the fall (no leaves), after a rain, you get the freaky day you can almost make a phone call and can get a few text messages, but that is it.

This is an area that needs cell coverage, not to mention good coverage so we can personal hotspot for internet.  Online is NOT a luxury anymore - it is needed for most things including security and monitoring services.

So, how does a tower get requested?  It has been needed for years.  We all use Verizon as it is the best coverage but it does not cover Elbow Lake, 48625 area.  We all have to drive for 10 miles for a phone call - does not seem right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: complain on coverage, How Exactly?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Talk to the local government in your area.

If there is no tower coverage it is because they are blocking it.

Do you not have a cable provider with high-speed internet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us that you get all the information you need in regard to requesting a tower, elbowfish and I’m happy to help you today. We do have additional details on cell site requests and we appreciate all of the details.

Please review our cell site request information here http://vz.to/2oaOq8u Please refer to the last section labeled “cell site requests”. We will be available to address any other questions or concerns you may have and I want to thank you for being the best part of Verizon.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KHONYA

Hi Verizon,

The coverage in zip code 95125 is so terrible. in the Bird Avenue, especially the south part of it, we almost have no coverage! Please do something about it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KHONYA-

I realize the importance of having good coverage everywhere you go. No alerts in your zip code at this time. When did issue begin? Has voice, messaging and data been affected?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KHONYA

Hi,

Thanks for the response. We moved to our new home a few weeks ago and since then the coverage has been consistently terrible in our neighborhood. We live in Delbarr CT, San Jose, 95125 and I have added a circle in the attached map to show the area that signal is 1 out of 5 or worth. As a result of this poor coverage we can't make good calls and frequently the calls drop. It also impacts the data and it is relatively slow here.

I hope that you can review this particular area and fix the coverage.

Best,

-Babak

0 Likes
Re: Data Usage Drops Dramatically on weekends
MICPAT39

I recently purchased a cabin at Kanopolis lake in Kansas, specifically Yankee Run Cabins near Yankee Run Point. During the week I am able to use data with with good signal strength and speed. I purchased a signal booster to use inside my cabin (metal roof) and am able to receive 4 bars signal strength. However on weekends during good weather when additional people are at the lake data speed falls flat even with good signal strength. Many of the residents there have experienced the same thing for many years. The zip code for Kanopolis Kansas in 67454. The mailing address for our cabin is Cabin 19 3rd Street, Geneseo, KS 67444.

Anything you can do to help is appreciated. 

Thank you,

Mike Patterson

620-960-2821

0 Likes