credit cards denied
JimAl

Have tried to order an Iphone 13 mini for days now trying to take advantage of a trade in value on my 7.  First ordered online.  Credit cards were said to be not accepted but my credit card company showed the payment as having gone through twice.  Went to local store to see if I'd been charged for two phones.  Salesperson said not to worry, the order was fine.  Next day checked the order, it's been cancelled.  Spent a few hours on the phone and finally talked to someone who made the order for me.  Thought all was well.  Checked today which is when phone was supposed to arrive and there was a message saying the method of payment had been denied (was told it went through when ordering on the phone) and I needed to enter a new method of payment.  Tried that several times and kept getting the denied message even after trying with four different cards including the one on autopay for paying my Verizon bill!  Started a chat with Verizon.  Guy couldn't understand I was trying to pay for my phone, not pay my bill.  He finally just stopped the chat after saying he was checking my order details.  This has been unbelievable.  Anyone else had a similar experience and have a solution?

0 Likes
Re: credit cards denied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JimAl, we know it is important to get your order resolved, so we can get your new phone. This should be an exciting experience rather than a troublesome one! To clarify, is this an order for an upgrade on an existing account or to start new service on an account? Do you have an order and location code for the most recent order?  *Joshua

0 Likes
JimAl

It's for an existing account.  Should I post the order and location code here or by another method?

0 Likes
JimAl

Its for an existing account.  Where should I post the order number and location code?

0 Likes
JimAl

This ridiculous situation continues.  Tried to use a fifth credit card to pay for the phone this morning.  Now the website is saying I've used the maximum amount of tries to bring up the order.  So, I can't even bring up the page to enter credit card information.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, have you tried using a different card?*Estevan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! Having 5 credit cards receive an error is problematic. I replied in the Private Note to discuss this further. Are you able to reply there or do you only have the option to send a public message? I want to make sure that our systems are working properly.   -Rita K.

0 Likes