customer service records?
customer121

I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my records for my many many calls to customer service over the past 13 months about one particular issue.

It’s a really long story, but I’ve spent hours upon hours trying to get this issue resolved last year, and was assured it was. This week I got a notice that the phone I never picked up but was being charged for (the issue that was supposed to be fixed last year) was eligible for trade in. Um, what???

I’ve spent hours being dropped from chat, and talking to various reps who as lovely as they were on the phone, never fixed the problem, or if they did what they were supposed to do, the people next on the chain of events that needed to happen didn’t do their job. And it’s resulted in me being charged all year for a phone I never picked up. 

So I talked to another lovely rep yesterday who so far has followed through, but I never got anything in writing from them about what was going to happen going forward to make sure the money they billed me for got refunded properly and promptly. So I called back today and talked to a rep who said that they will not send me anything in writing about the plans to make this right, and when I requested the records of my phone calls, he said the only way I could do that was to hire a lawyer and subpoena them. He did text me a message (with no name, no identification of who it was from), saying they’d refund the money, but really? I need a whole lot more reassurance from V that this will be fixed and I’ll also be compensated for my time over the last year that I have spent trying to get their mistake fixed. It’s not for lack of trying on my part. But to be told I can’t access my own records unless I sic a lawyer on them isn’t kosher. If you’ve done everything right (and clearly they haven’t but at the same time, if you’d done it right we wouldn’t be in this mess so own up to it and move on), then you should be an open book. I can access much more confidential records than my customer service records without taking the doctor or school to court. So I’m hoping someone can help me access these records or point me in the right direction. I need my own records for piece of mind. I don’t think that’s an excessive request given that this issue has been going on for over a year. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you!

0 Likes