Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
customer service went to pot
samodamo

What happened to customer service? It`s terrible when you charge me a voice overage fee and i sit on the phone waiting for customer service for over 35 minutes before i hang up. The digital program is good for nothing. I want to speak to a rep, not type out my issues. You had a great customer service department, that`s why i chose you over other providers. But lately it is just plain terrible!  NOBODY should have to wait that long to speak to a rep. period. I`m paying for a service, and it`s not cheap. The least you could do is hire more people or fire the ones making the big decisions. Because you`re losing customers to the other providers.

Re: customer service went to pot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry about the long wait times, Samodamo. As a customer I understand that your time is important and we do not want to waste it. At this time there are many customers contacting us due to the recent iPhone launch so there are higher wait times due to this. With regard to your concerns we can address them here as well. To further assist. Please provide additional information regarding your concerns today. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes